About Me

My photo
Hey there! I'm a recovering bulimic, but there's way more to me than that. I hate diets, and strongly believe in intuitive or "normal" eating. I'm sometimes triggering but always truthful. Enjoy!! ♥ ♥ ♥

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Angry Letter to Some Body-Judgers

This a letter to my BF's body-judging-so-called-friend-assholes. Yes it is bitchy and angry but I love my BF too much to say it to anybody's face. Just a few notes:

A) Don't think when I see you snickering in the corner and then looking my way that I don't know that you are talking about me...what are you? 12 year old girls?

B) You are the fakest mother-fuckers that I've ever seen. Just because your sweet to my face you don't think I'll give a shit about the crap that you said behind my back about how I look in my bathing suit? (FYI that shit got spread around)

C) I know that I'm fucking hot, some of you do too, try growing a spine and not being your friend's little whipping boy all the time.

D) Don't be jealous that the BF doesn't want to spend as much time with you assholes anymore...Let's just say that I'm WAY more entertaining than you.

E) Stop dating the doormats that you call girlfriends and maybe you'll learn a thing or two about a real woman.

F) You assholes can't even imagine how good of a lay I am (and I know you imagine it dickwads).

G) So how long does it take for a woman to get un-satisfied with a man's bedroom performance? I'd say about 3 months based on y'alls dating history. (FYI that shit got around tooo....I think they have pills for that, in case you were interested...)

P.S. Your insecurity is showing...you might want to check that shit.

1 comment:

  1. That was fantastic,You are amazing!. Love and Peace Sophie xxx

    ReplyDelete