About Me

My photo
Hey there! I'm a recovering bulimic, but there's way more to me than that. I hate diets, and strongly believe in intuitive or "normal" eating. I'm sometimes triggering but always truthful. Enjoy!! ♥ ♥ ♥

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Seven Signs That Your Diet Might Not Be Healthy


Here's a link to an old article in SHAPE magazine discussing how you can tell if your diet is healthy: http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0846/is_1_22/ai_90528566/?tag=content;col1 I am not a fan of this particular magazine, but think that this article is very helpful in determining if your eating is nutritionally sound. I don't believe in diets. I think that they promote unhealthy eating and elevated food to a status that it really has no business being in (it's just fuel, nothing more, nothing less). None the less, I do believe that even a person who is eating "intuitively" needs to evaluate their food intake from time to time to make sure that all of their needs are being met. This checklist is very useful for evaluating symptoms that one might not normally associate with not eating the right amount or the right kinds of foods. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment